Newfoundland and Labrador - a rare find
Provincial Nominee Program
This program can provide a quicker entry into Canada. It allows Newfoundland and Labrador to nominate applicants to Citizenship and Immigration Canada who qualify under our provincially-established criteria for Permanent Resident Status. There are three categories for this program:
- Skilled Worker: Skilled individuals who have a guaranteed offer of employment from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer, or are already working in the province on a valid Work Permit.
- Skilled Worker (Express Entry): Skilled individuals who have been accepted into Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Express Entry pool and who have a job offer in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- International Graduate: Recent international graduates of Canadian universities or colleges, who have a Post-Graduate Work Permit and a job or job offer from a Newfoundland and Labrador employer.
- International Entrepreneur: Experienced business owners or business managers who wish to permanently reside in Newfoundland and Labrador. Learn More
- International Graduate Entrepreneur: Graduates of Memorial University or College of the North Atlantic who have already started a business or purchased a local business and maintained daily operations for at least one year. Learn More
If this program does not fit you or your family, you may be able to come to Canada through other programs. You can use Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s online tool to determine if you are eligible to come to Canada as an immigrant, temporary resident, or visitor: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Come to Canada Tool.